Monday, August 27, 2012

Woo Hoo

Honey Bear put herself to bed in the right coop tonight!!!

Clearly she likes her new ramp up into her hen house.  There was all kinds of drama last night getting her up there so I had very low expectations tonight.  And I purposely waited until right when I knew she'd be headed to bed before I went outside.

As I entered the gate, I could hear her chuck-chuck-chucking to her babies who were peep-peep-peeping back to her.  But I couldn't tell which house she was in until I went up to her house and sure enough.  She was all tucked in with her babies right next to her.

I couldn't be more proud of her.

1 comment:

  1. Nicely done, Honey Bear. I like your new coop and you did a great job on the ramp modifications. The baby chicks are so darn cute. Continued good luck and success to you!!!

    ReplyDelete