Sunday, December 5, 2010

Playing in the Sand Box

I didn't get a chance to take the girls out on Saturday.  And that really was the better of the two days this weekend.  Sunday started out sunny and fabulous but quickly clouded over and started to drizzle.  So I took the girls out to their run knowing that it would be a quick trip.

Coco and Pumpkin made a bee-line for the sand box to take a dirt bath, rolling in the sand and getting it up under their feathers.  It must help scratch their itchy skin from all those new feathers.  They just roll  in it and fluff up their feathers to get it up under them and against their skin.  So funny to watch.  It seem so unnatural.


I managed to finish burying all the wire fencing and put my tools away before the clouds really opened up. So the run is officially ready for the girls.  They have one more week in the garage at 70 degrees and then I'll start putting them outside for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment